Come work with us!
Calling all Entrepreneurial Shreditors
Voco Studios is empowering anyone who wants to create. Our vision is to connect the world by building empathy at scale. We aren't actively hiring at the moment, but we're always looking to meet talented people interested in working with us. There's no doubt we'll need full-time help in the future, as well as sporadic help on a per project basis. If you're a team player that cares about storytelling and excels at every stage of video production, we'd love to hear from you.
When the time does come for us to hire full-time creators, here's how it goes:
Our Hiring Process
- Application - let us know why you're interested in working with us, and send us some work you're proud of.
- Call - we'll jump on the phone or a video call to get to know each other better.
- Interview - we'll meet up at our office, a park or a coffee shop in Montreal to dig deeper and see if we'd be a good fit. Or jump back on a video call if you're remote.
- Challenge - we think there's more to you than your CV: we want to see you in action. We'll give you instructions and a time constraint so you can show us a taste of what you can do.
- Voco Vibes - get a bite to eat or grab a drink with the team. Even better if you suggest something fun for us to do together.
- Offer - if we decide you're a good fit, and you decide you like us too.
Working at Voco Studios is right for you if you:
- want to be a part of building a young company.
- are comfortable working to make sales.
- Are able to provide excellent customer service.
- Enjoy the challenges and accountability of leading your own projects.
- can efficiently tell compelling stories.
- care about telling compelling stories.
- are great at taking the lead and providing support to a team.
- Are self-sufficient in all things Pre-to-Post Production, both in terms of creative vision and technical ability (familiar with scriptwriting software, DSLR cinematography, recording quality audio, lighting a subject, Adobe Premiere/ After Effects, etc)
- French/English bilingual (preferred)
If you’re this resonates with you but you don’t fulfil all of the criteria above – please reach out anyway!
Feel free to drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.